Friday, December 2, 2016

For the Holidays

It's that time of year again....we are busy, our students are busy, and we still have a lot of work to do.  :)

Attached are two holiday SMART documents.  You are welcome to use them in your room as you wish.  Maybe you take a page or two a day...maybe there is only one page that interests you....maybe you want to save them for those final days before break....whatever you choose, I hope you find some use of them.

Each contains a couple logic puzzles.  I like to give kids little manipulatives to help them solve the puzzle, so I made a doc for you that you can print and use if you wish.

Have a great December!  I love being in the classrooms--let me know if you could use anything!

K-2 Holiday SMART

K-2 Logic puzzle images

3-5 Holiday SMART

3-5 Logic puzzle images


No comments:

Post a Comment